Book Crawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official FAQ

Go down

Official FAQ Empty Official FAQ

Post by Admin Mon May 12, 2014 1:46 pm

For issues related to forum operations, registering, and troubleshooting, there is an FAQ published by Forumotion, which can also be found by clicking the FAQ button in the forum navigation bar.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, try asking a question in the troubleshooting section.

FAQ

Why must I be 18 to sign up?
Some of the books that are read and reviewed by our club may not be suitable for children. We are sorry, however in order to avoid any unintentional offense, members must be 18 or older. In order to enforce this rule, it is required that members enter their birthday upon registering.

Why can't I log in or post?
It is possible that your account has not yet been activated, has been deactivated, or banned. Please check your e-mail for notifications. If you feel you have been banned accidentally, e.g. via spam prevention, please send a message to bookcrawlers@gmail.com and include your username and e-mail address. Please allow up to 3 days for your request to be reviewed.

Why can't I delete my own posts?
In order to avoid confusion during conflicts, only Admins are permitted to delete posts. Threads can be moved to Trash by moderators if they are no longer relevant or devolve into conflict.

How do I suggest a Book of the Month?
If you have a good BoTM title in mind, don't hesitate to post it in the suggestion thread!

Where does the club meet?
Book Crawlers meets every third Saturday via the IRC button located in the navigation bar. More info can be found here.

I have a problem with a spammer/user/PM/forum post. What do I do?
All posts and threads can be reported via the "Report Abuse" button. If you are experiencing problems with harassment, you may contact a forum moderator to assist you. If you are experiencing conflict in chat, you may message a chat OP in IRC by clicking their name in the online users list and selecting "PM."

If you have any comments or suggestions, please be sure to let us know in the feedback section!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://book-crawlers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum